Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long time no see

Well, bow season is now in full swing.I haven't been on here because I've been hunting. I know my thousands of readers are chomping at the bit for this installment so let me clue you in to what has been happening.
Nothing.... I've been out 6 times seen deer all but one time. I've seen the buck I want to shoot twice, he just didn't cross close enough.
The bad/good thing is duck season starts here on the 18th. I would much rather duck hunt than deer hunt so, I've already cleared it with my wife that I'm going to start duck hunting with or without a deer by the 18th. Now the other problem is every time I've been out I've seen at least 2 yotes which is good and bad. Good because I have yotes using the property everyday, bad because I have yotes using the property everyday. I know this is why I haven't been seeing the numbers of deer I have in the past. There has always been yotes out there they just haven't called the property home before this year. They really need some thinning out. So that's what I'll be doing during duck season. Hopefully I'll be able to get a deer during muzzleloader season, at least that's the game plan right now.

No comments: