Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I've been Jinxed

 A couple years ago I took Reg from work to Hamilton because it was close and we couldn't get on a big lake. Well, we caught nothing, and ever since that day I have not been able to catch anything off that lake. All I want is one mid sized pike to cook up, but I can't even entice the smallest of hammer handles to bite. I'm not sure what kinda Voodoo Reg has working on me but man it is potent. I just wish he would use his powers for good not evil.
Back to Monday, Cliff and I went to Hamilton to catch a mid sized pike to cook up. After a 5-6 hours of casting and keeping the phlegm moss off our lures the rain moved in and effectively chased me off the lake. So this would make trip #5-6 to Hamilton that I've been skunked on, fortunately the bad juju is pretty much isolated to that lake.
Yesterday I went out to Jake's to shoot my turkey guns and make sure they are on. 
The results were really impressive.
 
 

These are all dead turkeys.... 👍

The bad thing is, with my guns shooting this good if I miss it's all on me. 😖😡😱

No comments: