Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

 Since it is Thanksgiving I let the rest of the hunting public go out and chase game while I got some stuff done at home. The Thanksgiving meal I am preparing this year is turkey soup... I hate my stove and haven't got my new one yet so... I get soup. 
Anyway this week I hunted Mon and Tues, Wed I worked and today.... well you know what's going on today. 
Mon and Tues I went to one of my favorite lakes and shot a couple ducks in 2 days. Yeah not really tearing 'em up but I'm making a meal one duck at a time.
I didn't shoot poorly I just didn't get a whole lot to shoot at. 
The next season for me will be muzzleloader deer season on the 4th. I need to fill a couple tags and put some meat in the freezer. 
Take care, be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: