Thursday, October 22, 2020

two week update

 News flash the Quantum reel I am missing has.... not been found, still on the hunt. 
On to other news the past two weeks have been very busy for me. I have been doing quite a bit of deer hunting and when I am not in a deer stand I have been getting my truck and new decoy trailer ready for the upcoming season. I must say it turned out quite well, I am now able to haul all my decoys that may be needed for any hunting situation. Super stoked to start my waterfowl season on Monday, I already have a field that has 100 or so birds visiting twice a day. 
My last day for a deer is this morning, at least for a while I get rolling on the waterfowl season.
I have been passing on quite a few deer, all 2 year old does and fawns, I have seen a couple bucks but they haven't offered a shot. 
Well, I gotta go get ready to get out this morning so wish me luck, and I'll let'cha know how it goes today, next week.

No comments: