Thursday, September 15, 2016

Couple dove hunts this week

Well Monday I worked on the house and Wednesday it rained. Tuesday we went to Huntington for dove and sat the morning then walked all afternoon. We only shot 2 dove, Mike got one and his son Hunter got one. Very poor shoot.
Today Mike, Sean and myself went to Huntington. I got 5 dove, Mike ...... well Mike has a really black cloud over him. He got down to where we agreed he should set up only to be greeted by a skunk. So he moved down a little only to realize he was setting up under a paper wasps nest. So he moved again, how he managed to shoot one I'll never know, but he did. He stayed down to try and get a couple more after Sean and I had left.
Sean, well.... what else can I say 'bout Sean??
 Not sure why he didn't get one but he didn't....

No comments: