Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tippy again

I went back to Tippy this week and once again smashed 'em. Lots of largemouth, silvers and even a sunny on a smash shad.
The notable things that happened on this trip: crashed my boat and broke off the head housing on my trolling motor on the culvert I have to pass through just to get to the lake, saw a deer on my way in to the lake on top of a beaver dam, jumped onto a swim raft to stop the boat from hitting it and when I jumped back into my boat I lost my footing and ended up in the bottom of said boat, had a 24" pike follow in a deep #8 x-rap -- so switched poles and lures and had the same pike hit a hollow body swimbait on the first cast -- he only bit the tail and didn't touch the hook so I put on a stinger and only had him follow it after that.
This was a trip and a half.
Still caught fish though.


cookie cutter silvers - they were all about the same size



















I wonder what next week will have in store for me?

No comments: