Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Last Thursday

I made the 2 hour trip to Lake Michigan and then boated out 12 miles to try and get the skunk out of the cooler. No luck, I trolled for 10 hours without even a bump, the only good news was I wasn't the only one not catching. One of the Charter Captains I know only landed 1 steelhead and nothing else. So I have been a little leery about shooting back up there this week. I really want to go but don't want to waste the time or gas to not box a fish. I took 2 pics while fishing last week, the first one of where I put in at and the second of Chicago.

I know you can't see anything.... that's because I'm 12 MILES OUT. The water was rocky all day and never really laid down. If the reports from the Lake aren't going to get any better I'll probably just go to Tippy again. At least if I go there I'll catch fish.

No comments: