Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3rd times the charm

With no where else to go I sucked it up, called weed,packed 8 decoys and went out to this field for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Usually I will only shoot a field 2 or 3 times in a year, but the geese have been thick on this field and the end of season is only 2 days away. So with no worries of burning the field I hit it on Tues. (that's when the video was taken) and again on Thurs. for the 4th time this year.


Wed. I pass shot a body of water that usually holds many birds. I didn't even get a shot.
Thurs. I pass in the morning and went back to this field in the afternoon. The whole day was filled with missed opportunities.

 So as it ends up I didn't top my last years total, only tied it at 29 for the year. Oh well there's always next year

No comments: