Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2

I set out this morning with the threat of rain. Threat realized when the downpour started. Myself and all my hunting gear got soaked.I hate hunting in the rain.
Since I couldn't get any wetter I stayed til everything dried (mostly), just when I was picking up to go in (1:00 pm) it started to sprinkle again. I hastily picked up my dekes and got home to unpack and dry everything.
I know you're wondering if I got anything, right? NO, I didn't get anything again today, except soaked. I don't even know if my shotgun still works.
I could've had some blue wings that zipped by but season doesn't open til' the fourth. Well that's it for me for this week. Gotta go to work in the morning and won't get out again til' Tues. and I will guarantee you right now that I will get some shooting. So stay tuned, don't give up on me quite yet.
Shoot, if you're good I might even throw in some video.

No comments: