Saturday, September 12, 2009

The reason not to practice fatigued

Well I was shooting my bow today and somewhere around the 32 shot mark I missed. Yep happens to the best of us and it happened to me. Nothing else really I can say sooooo here are the pics.















Now for the tip section of my blog: How to repurpose a carbon arrow into something useful.

1.) Take your turkey decoy stake and cut 3-4" off both ends (the metal stakes with the plastic tips) so you can make 2 stakes (you can figure it out).

2.) Then attach the end to one end of the arrow shaft. Save the other end for your next miscalculated shot.

3.) Leave practice tip intact for the easy placement of stake.

This is what you will end up with.








You can also use the arrow as a post for a spinning wing dove decoy.

No comments: