Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lake Wawasee

I was trying to find a spot to go fishing this weekend and couldn't nail anything down until the day before I went. I hadn't been to this lake in years so I decided to revisit Indiana's largest natural lake. The lake did not welcome me as far as weather goes, it was supposed to be low winds and sunny. The opposite was true all day; it was very windy and mostly mostly cloudy. Still the fishing was pretty good. I hit fish from one end of the lake to the other on a variety of lures. So all in all, I did manage to have a very good productive day.
I did have one dilemma: I found a washer on the front deck of the boat that wasn't there when I started fishing....  So.....where did it come from? Where's the bolt and nut? I looked during the rest of the day to try and find out where it came from with no luck. I was pretty concerned when I found it, but since I cannot definitively prove that it came off of anything I can only wait for something to fall apart. 
Story of my life.

No comments: