Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Got the boat out yesterday

Went up to the big pond yesterday, it was a beautiful day to be out. Made it up in the early am and stayed until a couple hours to dark. I caught fish pretty much all day but most were too short to keep. I did catch 3 keeper coho that hit the box and a lake trout that I released. The best news is all my gear worked great that includes everything from the truck to the new line on the rods. I replaced all my fuel lines in my trolling motor last year because it would drop rpm's and die if you didn't pump the ball. When I got the lines off I found out why, they were all cracked and air was getting in. That little motor ran like a champ all day yesterday without one failure. AWESOME

Got lots of video too that I will have to put together.

No comments: