Thursday, October 11, 2012

Still hunting

I've been out 6 times this year for deer and have seen deer all but one time. I would like to say that they were all out of range but I can't. This morning I had a buck follow me to my stand. He hung out at 10 feet for at least 10 minutes. Why didn't I shoot? Well I had just got to my stand and shooting time wasn't for another 15 minutes, so I didn't even have an arrow nocked. So, sadly all I could do was watch him. He eventually meandered across the field, none the wiser of how close to supper he was.
Anyway here's a couple videos of some deer just out of range.
p.s.- the first buck went in exactly where these two did.
 I only have 3 more days before deer season starts to infringe on waterfowl season, wish me luck.
apparently I really need it.

No comments: